This is a great dessert to take to pot lucks too because even my non-gluten free friends love it. For those occasions, I use a 9x13 baking dish and simply double the recipe.
Easy Peasy Peach Cobbler (Gluten Free)
for Blood Types O and A
- 1 can of sliced peaches (avoid syrups if blood type O)
- 1 stick of organic butter -for blood type A, use Ghee
- 2 cups of Namaste Vanilla Cake Mix (Buy It Here)
Preheat oven to 375°.350°F350°F.350°F.350°F.350°F.Pour one 29 oz. can of sliced peaches into a pie dish. Cut peaches in half.
- Evenly cover the peaches with 2 cups of Namaste Foods, Gluten Free Vanilla Cake Mix.
- Slice thin squares of butter using 3/4 of a stick of refrigerated butter. Cover the top of the cake mix with the butter slices.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the crust is golden. Check the cobbler after about 20 minutes. If there are areas with loose cake, slice extra squares of butter and cover those areas.
GF Pizza for All Blood Types
Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken
Disclaimers: Like many of my posts, this post contains Amazon affiliate links. I have turned to purchasing more and more through Amazon since starting the blood type diet. I have decided to use them as an affiliate site because I trust them and find they can deliver on many of my special shopping needs.