Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken Recipe
- 4 chicken breasts
- 20 oz can of pineapples in juice
- 1/2 tsp fresh minced ginger (or 1/4 tsp dry ginger)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/3 cup gluten free soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tbls sesame oil
- 2 Tbls Organic Agave Nectar(optional)
- Slice or chop a large onion and layer it on the bottom of a crock pot. This will prevent the chicken from sticking to the bottom while adding flavor.
- Add a layer of four chicken breasts on top of the onions.
- Pour a 20-ounce can of pineapples and its juice over the chicken.
- Mince half a teaspoon of fresh ginger over everything.
- Mince 2 cloves of garlic.
- Drizzle a tablespoon of sesame oil over the top.
- Pour a 1/3 cup of tamari or gluten free soy sauce over the chicken and pineapples.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Serve over rice.
GF Pizza for All Blood Types
Eating for Blood Type When On the Go
Disclaimers: Like many of my posts, this post contains Amazon affiliate links. I have turned to purchasing more and more through Amazon since starting the blood type diet. I have decided to use them as an affiliate site because I trust them and find they can deliver on many of my special shopping needs.